Ultimate Guide to Wilderness Living
Packed with in-depth instruction and photos, Ultimate Guide to Wilderness Living teaches you the skills needed to survive and live in the wild using only those things found in the woods.
Learn how to:
• Ignite a fire with a two-stick hand drill
• Erect temporary and semi-permanent shelters
• Chip stones and bones into primitive tools
• Trap animals and hunt with a bow and arrow
• Fire pots, weave baskets and tan buckskin
• Prepare and cook wild foods
And much, much more!!!
- Author: John McPherson and Geri McPherson
- ISBN: 978-1-56975-650-8
- Pages: 316