This is the book that tells you how to integrate small flocks of poultry in with family food production. There is a “back to the land” movement happening across the world, and it’s happening in backyards and on small parcels of land. Chicken tractor systems have become so popular that the term “chicken tractor” is a household word. This is the definitive book that leads the way.
Learn how you can:
• Raise homestead flocks for eggs, meat and money.
• Use chickens to create super-rich soils that enable hyper-productive gardens.
• Easily, step-by-step, process poultry at home.
• Build custom chicken tractors for your homestead.
• Make a straw bale coop for your flock.
• Understand how to select, buy and raise the best chickens for your goals.
Chicken Tractor is a revolutionary, practical, hands-on book that has helped tens of thousands of gardeners create better gardens. It has changed the lives of millions of chickens all across the planet.
- Author: Andy Lee and Patricia Foreman
- ISBN: 978-0-9843382-0-7
- Pages: 312